TV News Stories
Spike in Web Traffic
Linear Clinical Research
Media Conferences and Media Liaison
Press conferences are used to inform the media about a newsworthy story and answer questions.
Profile Media can stage a media conference on your behalf which includes all planning and logistics:
- Writing and distribution of media invitations
- Media liaison to drive attendance
- Advice on best venues and set up
- Speech notes
- Media releases
- On the ground support
The launch of Linear Clinical Research’s COVID-19 vaccine trial was a big media event, resulting in national and international exposure, huge growth in web traffic and social media engagement, as well as thousands of people lining up to take part in the study.
The resulting widespread media coverage made Linear Clinical Research an instant household name. Its standing in the clinical research industry significantly grew, which has seen stronger connections with government and business partners.
156 pieces of publicity don’t materialise without a well thought out strategy.
Executed over three days, it featured pre-pitching to key media, a media conference, opportunities for live TV crosses, phone interviews and an online web cast.
A snapshot of day one results includes:
- A live cross to Ch 7 Sunrise
- A live cross to Ch 9 News
- A live cross to ABC 24 TV news
- A live cross to Ch 10 Studio 10
- The front page of The West Australian newspaper
- Top story on thewest.com.au
- Leading story on Ch 7, Ch 9 and Ch 10 evening news bulletins
- A story on The Project
- Nationally syndicated Ch 7 news story appearing in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Syndication by Australian Associated Press
- Regional newspaper syndication around the country